Saturday 17 May 2014

Debut Novel: LEGENDS OF GALRIA: SHADOWS OF WAR NOW ON SALE!

After ten thousand years I'm free! It's time to- oh wait. No one is going to get that reference... :3

That's right, my debut novel finally hits electronic book shelves world-wide! LEGENDS OF GALRIA: SHADOWS OF WAR is now available on Amazon! Click the image below to head on over to the store page.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KDP7E5Q

Currently, only the Kindle version is available as I'm waiting for the paperback to be mailed to me so I can approve the proof. So if you don't have a Kindle, an iOS device, Android device, or don't like reading on the computer, it'll only be a few short weeks before you can hold my book in your hands!

Isn't that exciting? I know I can't wait! :D

Want to leave a review to let me know how you liked it? Or maybe you didn't like it and you want to tell me what was wrong with it? Leave a review on GoodReads, and I'll be sure to consider constructive criticism as I move forward with the second and third books in the series. :)

GoodReads link is right here.

I'm going to start being more active with my blog and other social media. If there's anything you'd like to see, don't hesitate to ask. I'm pretty approachable once you get past my macho exterior (Again, another reference no one will get... :))

No comments:

Post a Comment